Exalted: Tales of the Dreaming Sea
The Pallid Garden
- One large room with statues of unknown figures. walls around statue depict a relief of the Primordial War with iconographic caste representations worked in.
- Large stained glass window over head, partially damaged
- This chamber was used for ceremonial purposes / possibly also as war room.
- Orichalcum along back wall contains an etched litany of the laws of the manse. It has faded over the past few days and nothing is written upon it any longer.
- Three large private rooms and a larger room to the back of the manse that contains the hearthstone chamber.
- Hearthstone chamber is also an indoor garden filled with unusual plants.
- 1st private room – to front of manse – trophy room (raided)
- 2nd private room – to left of front – library
- 3rd private room – to right of front – meditation chamber.
- Grand entryway adorned with central state of the Unconquered Sun reaching nearly to the ceiling at one point, now lying in ruins where the raksha had torn it down.
- Wrap-around hallway with private rooms. Large meeting room to the back. three smaller rooms on either side. Stairs in the back leading up, stairs in front leading down * Rooms seem to be private quarters / guest room.
- Currently inaccessible.